Wednesday, January 18, 2017

just thoughts

I don't have much to write about right now.  It's early.  Lilly had a fever again yesterday.  We decided to give her antibiotics.  I don't want to use them, but I also don't want to be one of those crazy parents that bad things happen to their kids b/c they don't believe in modern medicine.  It's been three weeks, I gave it my best shot, but it's time now for meds.

Now, do I take her to MOPS or do I stay home?

No fever right now, so MOPs it is.  I also realized she slept in her clothes (we had a late night at Grandma's house), so I don't need to get he dressed.  Just a diaper change and teeth brushed.

I told Josh we can go on an adventure in Muskegon with his mom (grandma) in two weeks, when he has days off again.  I'm trying to think of where we could go.  I'm all for a bouncy castle place or the art museum.  I know what Lilly would like!

Goals for This Week:
1.  Get printer set up and printing
2.  Get a file system set up on my desk
3.  Pay the City Bill
4.  Fold all the laundry
5.  Eat a veggie with every meal.  I have cleaned lettuce, so a salad for lunch for me.
6.  Knit a pink pussy hat. 

No comments: