It's a good thing I made waking up early a goal. It's making it easier to accept that I know longer have a choice. If one isn't wanting to nurse, the other one is getting up. All morning, every 30 min or so from 5am. Our monitor never worked well, and I think stopped working, so I can't nap on the couch and listen for Damian in the other room either. I need to be awake and aware. Maybe if he cried loud enough, but he doesn't. Lilly made you take care of her with her loud demands. I take care of Damian because I'm a good mom and choose too. I like to think he'd eventually get loud.
He does get loud, he just builds up to it.
I'm trying to print out my own planner and I want to use free printables. It seems wonderful and easy until you get down to it. I can't find the printable I want. Then when I do, I can't get them to print in the size I want. I want 1/2 letter size b/c that's what size my folder is. I can't get it to print two per page. Or I make my own because I want utility over fancy fonts, but I can't get it.
Here are a list of my Problems:
1. I only work on it after 8pm when I'm exhuasted and braindead.
2. None of the ones I find online are just a simple table for Name: Phone Number: That's all I want.
3. I made my own on Open Office Calc (Off brand excel) and since it's free, it lacks the finer formatting buttons. OR I just don't know where they are.
4. I format it but it thinks the pages of physical paper are half size and I can't figure out how to have it outline the page area so I know what size half page is AND print two per page. My only work around is to cut the paper in half first and feed that into the printer.
5. I wish I had publisher.
6. I downloaded a nice font, just to see if I could, and I think it only went into Open Word and I can't get it in Open Calc. The program I was using.
I would just do this on a large full page folder, but the half size works better. It fits in the drawer I like to keep it in, and it fits on the table/desk better when I work. I don't think I would have the space, or I would fight with it a lot if it was full size.
7. Everyone in my house, including myself, smells like pee.
Here is today's Todo List:
-Put away everyone's clothes
-go to library or tamarac
-make a breakfast, lunch and dinner for everyone
-do the dishes
-fold more clothes
I could probably add more, but why be unrealistic? They say seven things is all a person should have on a list anyways.