Tuesday, January 10, 2017

In the Morning, Yesterday. Didn't get Around to Posting this until the next day. Good title.

I am drinking my coffee.  I showered.  In 30 min I have to get up and get Lilly ready for the day.  Then Damian.  Then I have to get to the doctor's office on time.  It will be my first time taking both children to a tedious and boring place at the same time, alone.  It's Damian's turn to get his shots.  But this means in a few weeks I can drop him off at the daycare center at the Tamarac and start my excersize for serious.

Here's why I have to lose weight, not the number, but the inches.  I have no pants.  Yesterday I wore my fleece lined pants to the goodwill, held together by a rubber band and unable to zip up.  It was not an attractive look and I spent the whole time making sure my shirts and coat was pulled all the way down over it.  Imagine a floppy flabby old lady underarm skin covered in purple stretch marks sticking out under a rubber band pulled painfully tight over it.  That's my belly.  Also, I can get my underarm flab to weeble and wobble in a way I have never been able to before, due to my younger age back when I tried last.

I went to the goodwill alone and tried on pants.  I got to the pants isle and realized....what the hell size do I wear?  I don't even know.  So I grabbed some 13's and some 15's.  I was thinking about how confusing 13's were as a size, I didn't even know it was a size.  This morning I realized it was a Misses size, and not an adult size.  Which explains a whole lot about how they did not fit me.  They made me look like a stupid penguin, and only half covered my butt.  Are 15's missus too?  Shit.

Oh, I brought 5 box's of things to the goodwill too!  That feels so good to get it all out of the house.

I started a new knitting project. It's a lap blanket, called the Ten Stitch Blanket  . I'm using a purple yarn, Caron Cake in Bumbleberry (Purple) I received for Christmas.  It's a fast, simple patter that I thought I had memorized.  Then last night I realized I turned a corner twice and now I have to take a bunch out and do it over. Ugh. 

No comments: