Monday, January 30, 2017

Dissapointment

Dah is here! 

After three long days, Josh finally has a day off.  He works 12 hr shifts, so they are looooong.  I don't know how single parents do it.  After a while, you just can't change another diaper or care to take pee pants off a toddler.  I suppose if there is no one else, you find the strength and you become stronger than I.  Also, they probably have to work, so a caretaker watches them for the 12 hr shift instead.  I bet that makes the job harder, in ways I don't know.

-I stopped writing.  I brought Lilly downstairs to visit Dah.  I gave her 3 pieces of candy and explained that she can NOT have a candy cane before breakfast.  I put a load of laundry in the washer but did not turn it on, we won't be home to move it to the dryer.  I took a load out of the dryer and brought it upstairs.-

Now I can't write.

No comments: