Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some Days Are For Sleep

I think I slept all day because I'm not really sure where it went.


But, I did do the dishes, start laundry, cleaned the washer and dryer, organized the laundry room, and swept the floor of the kitchen and entrance way.  Oh and took out the garbage in the rain.  Josh totally owes me.  I'm thinking I can ask him to vacuum tomorrow.  If I don't do it later tonight.

Yesterday I went disc golfing with Josh and several friends.  It was a lot of fun.  The weather was a little cool, but that was perfect after we warmed up from walking.  Let's see, what are some details from the trip?  Josh and Shann played catch with a football before we started, which Josh really really enjoyed.  He hasn't been able to play catch in years.  I went into the woods myself to get my disk, and didn't make Josh do it.  Mostly because it hasn't been warm enough yet for the spiders to get too big and there isn't any green out yet, so the spiders couldn't be hiding under the leave either.

It was really nice to spend the day outside.  Today it is foggy and raining, perfect for sleeping all day on the couch.

I have all these little color markings on my finger tips, took me a while to figure out what they are, but I did.  I'm smart like that.  They are not from markers because I did not use any today.  It's Sunday, so I wasn't at work where I keep all my multi-colored pens.  Sometimes they mark on me, but not today!  I just got done emptying the vacuum of all it's dust...nothing but grey grossness in there.  But then I remembered the cookies!  Josh picked out some frosted easter cookies with sprinkle dots!  They are like frosted animal crackers (the good kind) only their shapes are eggs, chicks, and bunnies.  The freaky part is that the chicks are four legged and don't have a beak.  We thought they were squirrels or a little dog until we read the package. They have sprinkle dots on them and I think the colors from the sprinkles spread onto my fingers!

This morning I was eating them with Josh, and I told him they are my favorite and that I love them so much.  He said "I know you love them so much.  I was trying to eat them one for one with you and I felt like I ate a ton of cookies!" 

There is this commercial on tv selling Brawny dish towels, and the cg's are kinda cheap and obvious.  It's of the brawny guy singing an older, yet good song (that I can't remember now) to the girl in the store.  Because of the poor cg's it reminds me of a vintage 70's commercial.  I like it  a lot.  It makes me happy.  I also have a coupon for Brawny AND am out of paper towels.  It's pretty much a blinking neon sign telling me what I need to buy.

No comments: