Thursday, July 1, 2010

Goals In A Round About Way

Well well well.  It's that time again.

I've been reading up a lot on how to write/run a business blog at work and not a lot of it carries over to a personal blog like this.  One thing I did want to do was focus my updates more and maybe have a series or something.  But that requires time and effort and so far both have been lacking.  It seems that I'm gone every other week and every weekend since the end of April (okay it's a fact, I have been), and so all I update are recaps of what I've done.  I'm ready to move on.  So be looking forward to some well crafted pieces on feminist views, environmental views, and my own views.

I am the weakest and heaviest I have ever been in my whole life.  I look back at the person I was before Vandy and that damn Thesis and she no longer exists I don't think, and that makes me sad.

I am lifting weights at work now, every other day, 10 lbs (weak...two months ago I was doing 25 lbs) with lots of reps (and it gets me out of breath), and then I walk one mile around the parking lot.  I got a cramp from walking yesterday.  Once I get my shiza together and clean my apartment and do something about all that litter from Ackbar, I'm going to bring in my workout clothes and step it up from the walking.  Next month Josh has a 7:30 am class, and to be fair to him, I'm planning on getting up with him and going into work early so I can workout before work too.

 I also wanted to try to be more active at night with Josh but it just doesn't work out that way.  There is always stuff to do instead, or I fall asleep at 8:30.  Did I mention that I lose ALL of my energy around 5:30?  None left what-so-ever, I can't even stand up any more after that.

So these are my goals.  For things to be opposite of what they are now.

No comments: