Friday, July 9, 2010

"His chin looks like balls. Do you want me to cover that too?"

There is an open casting call for Top Model in Nashville this weekend.  You have to be at least 5'7" to attend.  Poop on them is what I say.









 This song just came on the episode I'm watching.  I must admit, I saw something very very similar to this in real life. It was one of the best things that I've ever seen.  I was in class with Dr. Craig, who is old old old and missing several of his side teeth.  But he's very funny sometimes...when he makes fun of the students.  The class was Broadcasting and Cable Law.  Yeah, can you imagine anything more boring?  I can, it was Broadcast History and New Media Technology, 3 hrs of taking notes from a single spaced typed of sheet of paper put on the projector.  Anyways, we were in the Cable Law class talking about the FCC (because they are the ruler of TV laws) and for some reason Dr. Craig starts flickering the lights and then starts dancing across the front of the class room and singing a song in the same style as this Family Guy song.  He was singing about Dr. Orlik mostly (the most boring man alive) and the FCC.  It was wonderful.

No comments: