Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Watch Out for that Freezing Fog

I hit the icey fog today.  It was horrible, truck parts and floating ice chips every where.  I almost got a floating ice splinter right in the eye. 

Just kidding.  The radio called it freezing fog and I looked up and I was like, Damn, I'm in it! So I turned on my headlights and wished the giant truck behind me would stop tailgating me.  The roads are all twisty turvey with a stop light around every curve, people don't need to tailgate in the fog.

Last night after work, I stayed and did the eliptical for 30 minutes!  I feel fit already.  And I ate appropriately yesterday too, except for second dinner at 9:15 pm.  It was food.  Do you ever make food? It's something not particularly delicious, but it's not bad at all, and it has no name.  It's usually a jumble of everything you have in the fridge.  I made that two days ago.  I cut up all the veggies we had that weren't bad and fried them up, added spices, added some water so the carrots would boil and soften, and then dumped a bunch of cooked rice in.  It was like stirfry without stirfry sauce and like fried rice with out the egg.  So, I guess it really was just fried rice.  Josh didn't like it b/c I added cardamom pods, and you can't eat those, only he did, and I added sundried tomatoes and Josh doesn't like those.  Silly I know.  Oh, I added a can of beans for protein.

I had a dream last night that three different jobs I had called me in to work tonight and I was like...Um no.  But it was really hard to say no because they all needed me.  What if the world ended because I didn't go to work?  But I did say no to all of them, but I ended up stopping in at J.Jill to see if they needed my help and because I couldn't remember if I was suppose to go in or not.  When I got there the store door was open and all the girls there were sleeping because they had worked so hard but were done now.  I was so annoyed at having to stop in for no reason.  That was the end of my dream, and I feel like it sums up my life a bit.  THOUGH good news, they called and told me they were Very Sorry and had to cut down peoples hours....so I was cut from working Christmas Eve!!!!  I was so  happy and excited!  They were sad for having to do that to me, but I was not sad at all!  Now there's totally time to cook and watch Pauly Shore movies and drink white russians!

No comments: