Monday, April 4, 2011

What I Want

I just want to let you know that a I want this: CLICK LINK

I want it in the light green tweed with the red cording on the side.

So if you are the type that has lots of money and buys me gifts (parental, husband, sister, brother) or has influence on these people, now you know.

It's an adult trapper keeper basically.  It will hold my phone, pens, notebook and will be perfect when I travel and go to meetings, cutting down on the size of purse I need to bring and carry around with me.  It will also work when I travel around Nashville and journal.  I don't do that yet, but I'm working on it.  I go to  a coffee shop in East Nashville on Mondays for 1.5 hrs.  I knit now and read about good ol' Abe Lincoln, but I could be journaling just as easy.  I would fit in perfectly... 

I would fit in better if someone bought me a macbook.  Just sayin.

No comments: