Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day Post (early)

Josh was a little worried that you all think he's a terrible person and husband because I only write about the "bad" things he does.  But he does tons and tons of wonderful things too.

For example:

1.  This morning when I was brushing my teeth, and he adjusted the hem of my shirt so it would hang right.
2.  He gets up with me in the mornings, usually.
3.  He plays his WoW alternate character with me a lot instead of playing his Main character.
4.  The other day I was at work talking to him on the phone, and he said "I should go...I need to straighten things up and work before you get home." and then when I got home the bed was made, some of the clothes were put away (the parts he could do...I wasn't there to do my parts), and the dishes were done!
5.  He put some hot chocolate mix in my lunch as a surprise the other day.  And this morning he asked me about it and said "It's that time of the month for you soon, and I know how you like chocolate."  Isn't that the cutest thing EVER?!?!?!?!   I sure think so.  He also said that as I was sneaking an entire bar of chocolate into my lunch bag.
6.  Sometimes he makes my lunch, and sometimes he makes my breakfast.  And when he does, he measures out the cereal and milk just the way I like it.  Of course, the first time he poured my cereal for me, when I broke my ankle, I got a little upset (and when I say a little, I mean a lot) that it was the wrong ratio, and I don't think he's forgotten.
7.  He puts up with me, and sometimes I get mad because he's sleeping and I'm not.  Or I get mad because he's not comforting me...because he's asleep.
8.  He accidentally coughed really hard on my forehead the other day (as he was coming in for a kiss), and then he felt terrible about it.  I on the other hand would have laughed and laughed if I had done that to him.  And don't worry, I didn't get mad.  I laughed and laughed anyways.
9.  The only times he gets upset with me is when I don't care about secret wars in Yemen, or when I click the internet button many times because it won't load up.
10.  Sometimes (but only sometimes) he lets me show him in great detail my rock collection.

There.   I hope you only puked in your mouth a little bit and not a lot.

No comments: