Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Wii, Not.

I have an opinion about all the wedding ideas on pinterest, but I will keep it to myself.  It isn't pleasant, and maybe I'm wrong.

For all you future brides, I'm probably wrong.

I received an email at work a few weeks ago saying that the Wii with Mario Cart game pack I ordered was being shipped by Amazon.  Now I didn't order a Wii, so I assumed it was Josh and made an effort not to read it.  I thought maybe he used my amazon account on accident to order it.  (That's a lie, he doesn't have his own account).

Anyways, I felt bad knowing what he got me for Christmas, and I deliberated for days about telling him or not.  I read into his every word and conversation.  I finally decided, with the help of a friend, to get him some Wii games to let him know I knew, after I opened the Wii.

There was no Wii.

It was a spam email.

But it did distract me entirely from the idea that I might get a Kindle Fire, which is exactly what I did get!  And it's awesome beyond belief.  I feel like I imagine it would feel like to get a cell phone at age 16 instead of age 21, my third year of college.  It's sort of like I'm close to being the first cool person instead of the lame person who catches up with the older version of the new sweetest thing.

For example:  I get a smart phone, the Droid Eris.  Fast forward 3 months: Angry Birds comes out.  It's a hit.  I couldn't play it until this weekend when I got my Fire b/c the Droid Eris is too old and slow run Angry Birds. 

Here is a list of my favorite Actors:
1.  Bruce Willis

No comments: