Tuesday, March 6, 2012

There Are Zero Baboons In This Post

List Of Happy Things






Okay, so I was going to make a picture list with pictures I found on the internet. All I found was a terribly freaky picture of a female baboon. I did not like it and closed the window already, so you do not get to see it. I do not like monkeys. Monkeys are not happy things.




Driving my truck is a happy thing. Getting out an hour early to vote today is a happy thing. Being able to vote is a happy thing. Having easily accessible tap water is a happy thing. Gluten free Spanky's breadsticks are an unbelievably happy thing. That's almost so happy, I didn't even want to imagine that it might be possible, but it is! Josh requesting a To-Do list for his spring break time is a happy thing...let's see if he actually does any of it.




Not so happy: I wrote everything I did yesterday in Tuesday's spot in my calendar. Today is not Wednesday, it is only Tuesday.




Sleeping on the couch is a happy thing. Sperry Shoes are a happy thing. Thinking about the USDA Forest Service and what they can and are doing to make life better, for right now, is a happy thing. Lunch time soon is also a happy thing.




Bat Picture Poem?







A picture I found of happy things before I saw the baboon. These bats are very happy. Look at them! They are so happy and pretty excited. That one near the top is licking its' lips it's so happy and excited.

No comments: