Friday, October 7, 2011

Thankfulness List

I read on A Quirky Girl today a really inspirational message about being thankful for what you have and trying to keep positive even when you have the blues.  It's a pretty basic message but I needed to hear it.  I made a list of what I was thankful for and it made me feel really happy.  Happy in a way I haven't felt in a while it seems, so I want to continue that list here.

Josh.  Songs made up about Ackbar such as Pooping Without A Care and Beer Cat.  Picross (video game).  My truck and it's inherent awesomeness.  Free coffee at work.  New music.  Hole punchers.  Gold toe socks!  Casual Fridays and sweatshirts.  Turkey bacon tacos, that's not turkey-bacon but turkey plus bacon tacos!  Bacon green bean rissotto.  Josh's chili with tomatillos.  Actually, tomatillos deserve a call out on their own.  My new planner.  New jeans that fit.  October...it's gonna be a good month! Persistence. The internet. 

Do you know how awesome my husband is?  Not only did he pack my phone this morning, but he put the charger in my purse too b/c it was almost dead!   

No comments: