Thursday, January 20, 2011

Running Update

I ran/jogged 1.5 miles today without stopping, and walk/jog/ran another 1.5 miles.  That's 3 miles in exactly 40 minutes!

All of me hurts.

Luckly tomorrow is Casual Friday and my off day for running.  Saturday we are upping it to 4 miles.  By the start of February, Lianne, my personal trainer and sister-in-law, says I need to be comfortable doing 4 miles.

Heh.  I think not.  I'll be happy with just being able to move that far period.  I can run/jog one whole mile with out stopping though in 11-12 minutes.  That's not too shabby.  But all of me hurts after that too.  My personal antagonist and brother says that the pain will go away after 2 weeks.  Well, it's been three...and no, it hurts the same.  I can just go farther now.

My bad ankle hurts a lot too.  I could feel all of the screws in it and they were in pain.  It still hurts when I go up and down stairs and the rest of my body doesn't hurt.  I just hope it's extra pain because I favor that ankle and now it's exercising, and not in pain because I'm messing it up.

I was feeding Ackbar treats and I put one in the fur on his back and he walked around forever with it on.  We laughed at him and made fun of him.  He knew it too.  He always knows when we are making fun of him.

No comments: