Friday, June 17, 2016

Short and Boring

If I was into social media, I would tell you that I got my inbox down to 58 emails!  I feel better in life.

My round ligaments are stretching.  Vandy failed to tell me that that was what this pain is called when I was pregnant with Lilly.  Luckily, it's not as bad this time*.  It is pretty much my least favorite pain of all time though. 

*Yet.

I joined the local gym and am taking swim excersize classes now.  I love them because no one keeps a beat to the music, many of the ladies chat while doing it, and I never feel like I'm about to die.  Also, I don't look stupid, there is no left or right or quick switches....AND it's all underwater so no one sees my mistakes.  The only problem is that it is 4:30 to 5:15, and Lilly is very very grumpy and cranky when I pick her up from the childcare center there.  She doesn't want to leave.  She cries.  She wants to sit in the parking lot.  She wants to look at the grass.  What are these little flags for?  It takes 5 min for her to get in the car and lots and lots of crying.  She usually cries all the way home.  She doesn't want the air on, she wants the windows open.  She doesn't want her window open.  I need to prepare her with snacks I think.

She doesn't eat enough.  She doesn't sleep enough.  All she does is run in circles and hop.  I don't understand.


No comments: