Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More Money More Problems

Less money, bigger problems.

I just realized today that if Josh does research with a professor, he will not have time for a job.  This is okay with me because I always put school and research first, even for Josh.  His education is technically more important than mine because he's going to need a very good job to support the non-working lifestyle I want to live.

So I'm trying to think of way for me to make a few extra dollars here and there.  I know I can do it because I have more free time than I have ever had before.  I'm just out of practice of using it productively.

Here are my ideas:

1. Dog walker
2. Tuter
3.  Plant sitter
4.  Secret Shopper
5.  Personal shopper
6.  Car washer/oil changer where I go to the hospital/rich person work place and they pay me to do it right there...I'm told that some coworkers pay $200 to have someone come and wash and detail their vehicles while they are at work.  Biggest.Waste.Of.Money.Ever.
7.  Muffin maker and seller...I make damn good muffins.  You know that to be true!  I can even make them mini!
8.  Advertise to make something to bring to a potluck for people who don't want to cook something but also don't want to bring something store bought.
9.  Teach kids in my apt. complex how to cook
10.  Make posters/signs/flyers for people!  I can totally do that!

I did not put babysitting on the list because I can't stand to babysit kids I don't know.  Not that I've ever really done that, but lets say, you should sell your talents, and babysitting is not my talent.  Unless it's an actual baby...I think I've matured up enough to be able to do that.

Most of this I'm only going to advertise around my apartment complex, and maybe the one next door.  This stuff is time consuming, and it would be easier if I lived close.

What do you do to make a little extra money?

No comments: