Thursday, August 12, 2010

There is no such thing as a free lunch...but there is a free breakfast!

Just read my last post.  It annoys me.  Please disregard it as a lapse in my judgment.

Stay tuned for future posts of backing, cooking and pickling which will include pictures!

I received a free breakfast today from my apartment complex as I was leaving.  My first reaction was "What do you want for it?  Do I have to listen to you talk about God or donate money or promise to vote online for your cause?"  But no, I think I just have to spread the word of my happiness of a free breakfast to everyone I know, then you will want to live at my apartment complex as well.  Phew.  I almost named it for you, but then I remembered that you are The Internet and according to stereotype and common belief, there is a 97% chance that you are a rapist or child molester.  The other 3% are people who look at funny cat pictures.

The breakfast was orange juice (which I'll save for my smoothies this week), an apple, and a muffin.  I won't eat the muffin, it's a prepackaged thing, and I don't like mass produced prepackaged and free baked goods.

Oh my new favorite website:  Evernote.com 

1 comment:

Peggy said...

So, you got a free apple.