Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pain is Temporary, Glory is Forever

Zumba Update:  When I wrote my last post on what I would be doing in Zumba, I thought I was exaggerating just a little bit.  Well...I wasn't.  That is exactly what it was like.  I flailed my arms, I went right when everyone went left, and I shook my butt and my chest and swiveled my hips around.  It was also admitted by another Zumba person that she likes it when I'm in front because watching me makes her feel better.  I do what I can. I do what I can.

Despite my lack of footwork, I was able to sweat enough to have it drip in my eyes. I'm also sore today. It means I accomplished what I set out to accomplish.

Okay.  Now to a serious note.  I am going to try out a new style of blog post, but I cannot say right now that every post will be in that style.  I've been thinking a lot about this upcoming summer and I have a feeling that I want to document it on a regular basis.  But I want to focus what I document with a slight focus on the civil and social environment of the country.  Going into it, this summer seems to have the atmosphere of the beginning of a good movie or the apocalypse. Don't worry, I understand that just about any moment could be the beginning of the apocalypse and any moment could not be the beginning either.  Just like if you are going to die in the next second or not

lkdsjfamln:OIYHDsf;lkaHWSE;LKFHDSLKJ ASD BLLLEHHH bllehhh  bleeeehhhhhh

J/K!  You all thought I just died there, but I didn't.  Or has my dad would say "I just died, not."

Anyways, I'm going to start writing some posts as if I am the captain of a ship.  Pirate ship or spaceship?  I don't know.  Both? Neither?  This will be fun, I'm excited already.  Maybe it'll change depending on my mood.

We shall see.  We shall see.

No comments: